The documentation page is not finished yet. We're doing our best to have it ready as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Show locked - shows only locked artifacts
- Hide disabled attacks - shows only attacks which can be activated (=are not disabled) for each artifact table
- this is especially useful once you lock many artifacts and the number of disabled attacks on unlocked artifacts will start to get unbearably high
- attack count - how many attacks rows you want to show for each artifact table
- artifact rank and type - shows only selected artifacts
- Tip: If you want to be extra fast when planning the attacks, you can prepare these beforehand. Just activate given filter and save the URL with the filter for later use. For example, the URL https://travcotools.com/...../?art_rank_and_type=30x20&art_rank_and_type=10x10 will filter only unique boots and small architect.