Group ranks UI rework
In this patch we mainly reworked UI of Group ranks and fixed some bugs
As we added higher flexibility and amount of permission choices to ranks, their UI became quite messy. We have reworked the UI of Group ranks to be more organised.
- The list, create and update page of ranks has been improved
- You can now see details of your own rank by clicking on the rank name in the sidebar
UI adjustments, incoming attacks form fix
In this version we have patched many bugs and made some minor UI adjustments for better experience.
Defense reports fix
You can again automatically report incoming attacks.
Attack planning improvements
In this small update we bring improvements to attack planning experience
Attack planning improvements
- Target alliance is displayed more clearly
- You can now see more details in the attack planning page
Attack reports from source code
In this update, we added the possibility to generate attack report from source code.
Attack reports from source code
- You can now generate attack reports from source code. This should serve as a fix mainly for Firefox users.
Defense calls update, new reports design
We have reworked whole defense calls application, you can now send exact troop numbers. We have custom images in reports for each tribe. It's really worth checking.
- Now members can request every call type
- New permissions for managing calls, and accepting requested calls
- Send exact troop numbers
- Can send for other accounts for each call.
- Design improvement
- Custom images for tribes
- Better mobile responsivity
- Timezone can be selected in bot settings
Fixed Login form
In previous update a case-sensitive Username field in login form was introduced. It caused a trouble to users which had their credentials saved in the browser and they were unable to log in suddenly. The change was reverted in this patch.
- The Username field in login form is now case-insensitive again and everyone should be able to log in fine. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Defense confirmation permission, bugfixes
In this patch we ship mainly bug fixes. We also included a new permission to confirm/accept defense called made by teammates.
Defense confirm permission
- In the last patch we included a feature where teammates would be able to "request" for defense and this request could then be confirmed or declined by members with permission to plan defense. In this update, we include a new permission specifically to confirm defense calls. We also removed the need for confirmation of permanent defense calls and defense inbetween waves.
- fixed broken Missing members page
- fixed chart with empty data not loading properly
- fixed error message not appearing properly on Group join form when selected account is already in the Group
- fixed permanent defense missing in databases
- fixed reporting of incoming attack from Defense planning page
- fixed filled permanent defense appearing in the sidebar
- fixed Slack bot sometimes not sending messages
- fixed Discord bot linking
Attacks rework, Bots and more ...
We have reworked Attacks section and added Personal attack planning. We also integrated Slack and Discord bot with Travco and optimised many aspects of the site.
We wanted to bring faster notification system to our users. Are new attacks starting to pop up on your teammates? You may want to get notified. Is there a new defense call? Hey, you probably want to know. Discord and Slack bots seem like a great solution. You can now integrate Travco directly into your communication channels and be notified about important changes in a matter of seconds.
- Discord bot - get notifications about actions on your Discord channel.
- Slack bot - notifies you in your Slack workspace.
- There are three types of notifications which you can set up:
- New defense call has been made
- New attack report has been added
- Your teammate has reported an incoming attack
Attack application has been reworked from the ground up. Instead of kind of unintuitive template system of Targets you now have a signle collection of Targets which you can add into multiple Attack plans. Many long-requested features such as static Targets (defined by coordinates), mass update of attacks, personal attack planning and much more have been implemented.
- Template system of Targets have been removed and you now have a single collection of Targets.
- You can set additional informations to the Targets (such as whether it is main/off village or it's artifacts). You can also check available attack reports on the Target directly from the Target list.
- You can now have two types of Targets:
- Village - A village of some player. When this village is destroyed or conquered by another player, the Target is removed.
- Static - Defined by coordinates, rather than by specific village. This makes it especially useful for big and unique artifact villages, which are usually conquered by the alliance and change users frequently.
- Personal attack planning has been added - You can now define your private set of Targets and plan attacks on your own!
- Attack planning has been optimised so it now can handle even very large numbers of Attackers and Targets, which would previously result in laggy experience.
- Full English support (more languages coming soon)
- New success and error messages
- Custom icons with our brand new logo (we thank Marek for the arts, you can check his other pieces at https://www.deviantart.com/tenmarek)
- smaller design changes
We have made many optimizations throught the app. You can find them mainly in the Defense, Attacks and Artifacts app, where you should be experiencing increased performance and shorter load times.
In this update, we shipped mainly bug fixes and a beta English version of the page. As of now, other language support is being worked on. In case you would be willing to help us with translation, don't hesitate to contact us either by email or on our Discord channel (to join, click https://discord.gg/dSGmEJw).
- Fixed multiple translation bugs (mainly at the switchbox form fields)
- Fixed attack report creating
- Fixed hero images showing properly
- We have released an English version of Travco. For now, you can switch language in your profile settings.